follow me on instagram

Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Just a yellow lemon tree

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and what a surprise when I found on the shelf one of the best italian pasta brand! Usually I buy whole wheat pasta, preferably organic, but the list of shapes is very limited...therefore, this time I let myself be tempted by a package of delicious linguine and I eventually purchased one. Today, thanks to an unusual sunny morning and two lemons dropped off in the refrigerator since too long, I decided to make one of my favourite summer dish: pasta with lemon dressing.  Yes, I know it might sound weird, but give it a try and let me know.



INGREDIENTS:
250 gr pasta (I suggest a long shape, such as linguine)
1 big organic lemon or 2 small ones, juice and zest
2 tbs e.v. olive oil
1 sprinkle of parsley, chopped
1 pinch of powdered garlic and turmeric (optional)

PROCEDURE:
Bring some water to the boil and cook pasta with a pinch of salt. In the meantime, squeeze and grate the lemons and mix with other ingredients. Once pasta is ready, drain it and season with the dressing.

2 comments: