follow me on instagram

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome Autumn

I know Autumn is coming when I crave for hot soups and velvet sauces! My favourite foods during this season are pumpking and mushrooms (any kind) and then chestnuts, persimmon, baked apples with cinnamon, hot chocolate...along with some evergreen that never run out in my kitchen: leek and potatoes.




INGREDIENTS:
2 leeks (only the white part)
2 big potatoes
400 ml vegetable broth
100 ml soy milk
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tsp turmeric (optional)

PROCEDURE:
Slice leeks and cut potatoes into small pieces, place in a pot with hot vegetable broth and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove from the cooker, blend it and add the milk stirring on the burner again for a couple of minutes. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and turmeric.

No comments:

Post a Comment